JAMB – Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has expunged twenty-four(24) Computer-Based Centres following their poor performance on Saturday that marked the commencement 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination nationwide.
Dr. Fabian Benjamin, JAMB spokesman on Sunday issued a statement said concerning the conduction of the examination. He said:
“The following centres whose performance fell below the tolerable limit of the JAMB during the conduct of the 2021 UTME on Saturday, June 19, 2021, are hereby delisted.”
“Candidates posted to any of these centres are required to await further directives by checking their profile, email addresses and SMS on their registered phone for a new date,”
Below is the list of the affected CBT centres are:
- Harry Pass Polytechnic CBT Centre, Off Gboko Amelodu Road, Gboko, Benue State;
- Izisco Obos Institute of Maritime Studies and Technology, Warri, Delta State;
- Oseni Elamah ICT Institute, Auchi, Edo State;
- GIVITEC CBT Centre, 192, Murtala Mohammed Way, Benin, Edo State;
- Kings Polytechnic, Ubiaja, Edo State; GEF Systems LTD, Public Service Institute of Nigeria, Abuja;
- Oru East CBT Centre, Oru East LGA headquarters, Imo State;
- Bethel Baptist High School, Joshua road, Kaduna State.
- Zabib College, Ungwar Dosa, Karina State;
- St. Albert Institute, Fadan Kagoma, Kafanchan, Karina State;
- Massino Computer CBT, Itoga, Badagry, Lagos State; IP Soft Technologies LTD, Ashanti Barracks, Apapa, Lagos State;
- Institute of Criminal Justice and Criminology Administration, Festac Town,Lagos State;
- Sweet Valley Educational Services, Ikotun, Lagos State; Certified Institution of Shipping, Badagry, Lagos State;
- Al-miyzan Schools CBT Centre, Adams Estate, Ikotun, Lagos State;
- Aunty Alice Schools, Mararaba, Nasarawa State;
- The Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji, Ondo State.
Also affected incudes:
- King Emmanuel College, Showboy Road, Ore, Ondo State;
- Oduduwa University, Ondo State, Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo State;
- St. Augustine Academy, Langtang, Plateau State;
- Skolak Resources LTD, Sardauna Crescent, Kaduna State;
- Government Secondary School, Area 10, Abuja.